CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Something to Chew On

I am up at 5:30 this morning and posting a blog. Some may call that an addiction, while others call that stupid. I, however, want to call it divinely inspired. While the words I am about to share with you are not my own, they do challenge and pierce the heart. I pray that today these words will meet you right where you on. Maybe you need to pass them on to be an encouragement to someone else. However you choose to receive them, please do just that... RECEIVE them! I believe that within its lines, there is something to be learned for all of us.
As you know, Beth Moore is a huge influence to me. I love her Bible studies. Not just because they are so well-written, but because they challenge me. They make me super uncomfortable. Why, you ask? Well, it's in that challenge that I feel propelled out of my comfort zone and realize that there is a whole lot of learning to be done for the rest of my life. I just want to be teachable. I don't always do things right. I will always screw up, but thanks be to our Father He won't leave me the way I am. Through the words of Beth Moore I am challenged today...not because they are her own words, but because she cites the only Word that really matters - our very own love letter from our Father, God's word! Read this today and know that you are own my mind, ladies. I am cheering you on in your pursuit to be more like our Daddy, Abba Father. Go today and run this race for Him and to Him! I love you!

http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/

No comments: