CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Praise

I have been sitting here this morning with tears streaming down my face. I have taken some time to sit back and let God's presence wash over me. It's true...I don't always do that like I should. I fail at it A LOT! Truth be known, we all do. But switch gears to the times that God's presence falls on you and shakes you to the core. To me, when I am dealing with a lot of LIFE, like I am right now, His power and the praising of His name has an affect on me like I cannot describe. It is coming face to face with my Maker, the one who knows my name. I love Him. I cannot go through my day without acknowledging His presence in my life. He alone is worthy. Ladies, let me tell ya, the power of silence in our lives can be overwhelming. The silence of God not speaking to us at all is the kind of silence that can make us cringe. But, it's the silence where we take some time out to sit back and let Him speak is what brings us to a point of asking ourselves, "What am I going to do with this today? Am I going to let it change me, or am I going to remain the same?" Today, I choose change. I choose to be clay in the Potter's hands and praise Him because He is NOT finished with me yet. I encourage you to take some time to praise Him right NOW - not later! I have provided some songs on the right sidebar that allow you to worship alone with God, or how about just sitting still and let Him speak to you. When you spend this time with Him, I'd love to hear how He touched your life. Comment on this blog and let me know.
Ladies, you are beautiful! You mean more to God than anything. You are His precious creation. Praise Him today. Worthy is the Lamb!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Good morning Amy. This blog came at the perfect time for our family. My sister-in-law's father passed away Veterans Day. He was in St. Francis hospital for nearly 4 weeks before he went Home to be with Jesus. Mr. Wilson was a wonderful man that radiated Christ through all he said and done. We've been scurrying around trying to make sure that all the loose ends were tied and everything could go smoothly. It hit me this morning when I read your blog ~ everything is as it should be. Mr. Wilson is in the arms of his loving Father and God is in control. Thank you for this blog. I plainly heard God speak to me that "all is well". Love you, Marsha